The bulletin can be seen here:
The patch contains a list of bugfixes – amongst them one to fix the annoying bug where it is impossible to paste content copyed from IE .. NICE
- Lync client doesn’t show all the fonts if the computer has more than 1,000 fonts.
- 3114328 “You need to install the April 14, 2015 update” error message is displayed when you start Lync 2013
- 3112863 Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) sends corporate error reporting (CER) data after every PC-to-PC and conference call
- 3112864 Media setup may fail and all media diagnostics information is missing in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- 3114326 A hyperlink that is copied from Internet Explorer can’t be pasted into Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- 3114325 Response Group Service group member notification is displayed frequently in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- 3112796 Adds a new GPO to control which proxy setting is used when both PAC and manual proxy are used in Skype for Business
- 3101548 Attendees can’t see the shared desktop when they join an online meeting as anonymous users in Lync 2013
To install this security update, you must first have the following updates installed.
|Before upgrade: SfB 15.0.4771.1001 MSO 15.0.4771.1001
After Upgrade: SfB